MPID Course (2021 Enrollment)
In order to master excellent medical skills, Chinese medicine practitioners consistently looking for places to improve their skills. However, there are a lot of theories and medical information nowadays. How are we able to differentiate and identify them in order to become skilled practitioners?
Some believe that body structure is practical and realistic while Jing Qi (meridian qi) is insignificant. On the other hand, some believe that Chinese medicine physicians should not focus on body structure because it will cause one to be inferior and shallow. Some think that imagery is important while others think that imagery is illusory. Some feel that modern theory such as biology is paramount while others feel that it is worthless in guiding clinical practice. Some believe that acupuncture manipulation is necessary, however, some feel that acupuncture manipulation is unessential.
MPID course is the key to answer and verify all these questions. Dr. C.M Tham will teach in person to lead you into the actual clinical practice of Chinese Medicine, and guide you to personally analyze and validate the connection between anatomical structure and the theory of Chinese medicine.
MPID is a Chinese Medicine clinical skills developing course. With emphasis on clinical practice and the use of clinical analysis, MPID applies TASK-BASED LEARNING (TBL) as the main teaching method.
Dr. C.M Tham Hui Saan
- Micro Perception In-Depth (MPID) utilizes palpation to detect morphological changes of human body surface, getting one into ancient perspective and enable detailed analysis of Chinese medicine four diagnostic methods. MPID guides and differentiates the use of Chinese medicine manipulation, acupuncture, moxibustion and herbal prescription, which will enhance the clinical diagnosis and therapeutic techniques.
- Founder and chief physician of Han Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Specialists
- MPID’s outstanding effectiveness has attracted patients from more than 40 countries
- BTCM and MCM (Neurology), Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China.
- Clinical supervisor for Master in Science (Acupuncture) of International Medical University (IMU)
- World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (WFCMS) Neijing professional committee member
- World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (WFCMS) mental health committee member
- Former Chinese Medicine advising committee of Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Former lecturer of Chinese Medicine course at Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Former academic director of Malaysian Chinese Medical Association
- Regular guest speaker for medical forums and mass media for public education on Chinese Medicine
MPID Course date:
Phone：+603 8322 0255 / 011-1192 7303